National Mathematics Talent Contests (NMTC)
Conducting Body : Association of Mathematics Teachers of India (AMTI)
What is NMTC ?
Association of Mathematics Teachers of India (AMTI) To discover and encourage students who have the capacity for original and creative thinking, readiness to attack unfamiliar and non-routine problems exhibiting a general mathematical ability appropriate to their level.
- Student of classes 5 to 12 are eligible to participate in this examination.
NMTC EXAM SCHEDULE :
- Date of Examination pre : 22st August 2015
- Time : 25 Oct 2015
- Last Date of Registration : 08 July 2015
NMTC EXAM PATTERN
Objective type questions in multiple choice and fill in the blanks, each about 50% of the total.
- The syllabus for Mathematics Olympiad (Regional, National and International) is pre-degree college mathematics. The areas covered are, mainly - a)Algebra, b) Geometry, c) Number theory and d) Graph theory & combinatorics. Algebra: Polynomials, Solving equations, inequalities and complex numbers
- Cash Awards to the top 3 winners in each level, (1st position Rs.5000/-, 2nd Rs.2500/- and 3rd Rs.1250/-) & Merit Certificates for them
- All the students selected for the Final Level Test will get a certificate and a cash award.
Official Website: amtionline.com